Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


217.6lbs-Green Smoothie day 9

Saturday, September 10, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
This is day10 . I weighted in this morning at 217.6 - my goal weight in 85days is 170. That will be a total of 52pounds in 85 days.
I am glad to be back on the downward track in my weightloss today. I now know that any unauthorized cooked food will slow down my process. I am presently about 80/20 in my raw lifestyle. I plan to eventually go about 98/2. As i think i still need some cooked beans in my diet. But each person is different, each body type is different and this is not a one size fits all plan. However it is universal that if you eat less and eat clean and the right foods you will release the weight. I like the word release better than the word loose. I don't want to find it again, so ... anyway. i am back on track today! next week i will add the exercise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home