Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


217.4lbs-Green Smoothie day 7

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
This is day 7 . I weighted in this morning at217.4 - my goal weight in 85days is 170. That will be a total of 52pounds in 85 days.
I had a very strong desire for seafood today and i gave in to long john silver. I ate 3 pieces of breaded fish, and the minute i finished i had total regret. it tasted different, it was not as good as i had remembered it in the past. i could taste the flour so strongly, and once i was finished i felt so sluggish and sad. I learned that there was more breaded battered flour than fish in that dish. That is something i had never realized before. I wanted to throw it back up the moment i finished but it was too late. I had to live with that heavy bread batter in my stomach for what seemed like forever. i was sluggish and unhappy the whole night. And I am sure it will probably slow my weightloss as well. I now fully realize how addicted to cooked food I am and I am even more determined to complete this journey of transition to a rawfood lifestyle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home