Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


218.4lbs-Green Smoothie day 4

Sunday, September 4, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
This is day4 . I weighted in this morning at 218.4- my goal weight in 85days is 170. That will be a total of 52pounds in 85 days.

I promised myself that i would not obsess over the scales and that i would not weigh myself everyday. But this is day 4 and i am feeling better and better ever day. Yesterday was kinda hard as I had such a craving for my beloved lemonheads. But I am so proud to say that I made it through and all is well. I know those things are truly no good for me now and I refuse to mess up the progress i am making. I have to beat this thing this time. i have been down this kind of road so many times in my life. And this time will be different because this is not a diet it is a lifestyle change. Over all i feel great, i am drinking water til 11am then i will have a fruit smoothie for breakfast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home