Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


Green Smoothie Diet day 2

Friday, September 2, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
well today has been good and hard. I threw up my morning smoothie. i think i had already drank too much water.
Later I went ahead and ate some fresh strawberries, cherries and grapes all in that order. Then i crunched down on some Pistachios. So I am good and full. I think I need to slow it down a bit. I was driving when I got a sick stomach so that might have had something to do with it. Over all it's a good day. I am going to watch food inc to keep me motivated. Then take a nap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home