Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


My awakening

Friday, September 2, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
.I had an Epiphany this morning. I finally came to the realization that you can not get toxic out if you continue to put toxic in. Now this journey is more than just loosing the weight. This journey is about regaining a healthy body and reversing the damage that processed food has caused to my body. It's not just about fitting into my thin clothes anymore. That is just one of the bottom rewards of getting off the MSG laden foods. I now realize that the food and drug administrations work hand in hand. That is why you get 5 mintues of your tv show and 15 minutes of commercials and all commercials are either trying to entice you to eat more processed food or buy more drugs. It is a continual brainwashing. But that is where the money is. The pharmaceutical industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. The government are the biggest drug pushers in the world. And it all ties in with the food we eat. The MSG in the food is very addictive. That is why we are addicted to fast foods. MSG is in all processed food. The only food that doesn't have MSG is the food not many Americans are eating. The organic fruits and veggies. Most Americans eat the standard American diet. S>A>D>
and we thing that food does matter. we are literally killing our kids with McDonald and burger king. Why do so many children have ADD? Because they all eat the same S>A>D> food. And the really sad thing is no one wants to hear or know the truth about food. No one wants to give up their addictive food. Including me. But I have decided that my health is the most important thing. I am going to change my lifestyle and believe me i am not finding this to be easy but I know that it must be done if I want to live a long and healthy life. I hope you will take a few minutes and watch The beautiful truth on youtube.
If you care about your health and your future. It will change your life for sure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home