Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


My Daily Plan in Phase one

Thursday, September 1, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
The detox and transition phase
Just water until 11am
Drink as much water as I can up to 11am.
And take little rest breaks along the way.

Breakfast

Smoothie made with granny smith apple, celery, romaine lettuce, avocado, parsley and water

Exercise- walk on the treadmil or outside for 30minutes to 1 hour

Morning Snack

Coconut water kefir
or cultured veggies


Lunch
Smoothie made with granny smith apple, celery, romaine lettuce, avocado, parsley and water
or ( in phase two) go to salad
very hardy salad with nuts and seeds
Cultured vegetables



Afternoon Snack

Smoothie made with granny smith apple, celery, romaine lettuce, avocado, parsley and water
and or fruit


Dinner

salad with a bean soup



Exercise is recommended to increase oxygenation of the body and to reduce the presence of certain microorganisms.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home