Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


My Disclaimer

Thursday, September 1, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
Disclaimer:Please Read!THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR CHILDREN-.
ONLY MATURE ADULTS WHO HAVE THE SKILLS TO MAKE COMMON SENSE DECISIONS SHOULD READ HERE


This is MY personal weightloss blog and this blog only states how I feel and what MY desires are towards weightloss. If you feel this is unhealthy eating please note that I do not promote unhealthy eating for anyone but myself- and that is my right to do so. If YOU choose to read this blog, that is YOUR free choice. And I will not be held responsible for how YOU perceive what I write here, or how you use my information. This blog is here for ME.


YOU READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. So please do not write me any silly comments telling me stuff like I helped your anorexic family member to die- because I did not, and I carry no guilt or condemnation for what YOUR FAMILY member does.
And it is STUPID for you to post anything saying otherwise.
If you don't like what I write then DON'T READ IT.
P.S. All ignorant comments will be deleted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home