Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


Green Smoothie Diet day 3-219lbs

Saturday, September 3, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
This is day3 . I weighted in this morning at 219lbs - my goal weight in 85days is 170. That will be a total of 52pounds in 85 days.

Today I am feeling a bit sluggish, but over all I feel good. I am totally off the sugar sweeties-- I think.. But at night it is still hard to pass them up but i do. I seem to be sleeping better at night and waking earlier and more refreshed. So over all I am wonderful. I think I am going to lay down for a minute and take a short nap.


Some thoughts I have...to explore
  • You can't get toxic out if you continue to put toxic in.
  • The energy of your food becomes your mind
  • This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle change
  • Cleaning up clutter in the house will also help detox your body
  • Do I take time to meditate enough?
  • Am I keeping a positive outlook?
  • Am I on the path that resonates with my energy?


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home