Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


I love chocolate!

Friday, September 9, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
I tried this chocolate and it is wonderful! But I don't think I should have eaten it while I was doing this smoothie experiment. So I am going to leave it alone for later.

sacred chocolate is the future of chocolate. Sacred Chocolate is hand made with much love, gratitude, and high phi-bration in a small custom-designed, certified organic, vegan, carbon balanced factory in San Rafael, California. We are committed to providing the most exceptionally tasting and nutritionally beneficial chocolate, and educating people on the super-food properties of RAW chocolate Learn More


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home