Best viewd in foxfire at 1280x800 resolution
"The Universe is eager to bring forth whatever your thoughts desire."sharonb


217.4lbs- day 18

Sunday, September 18, 2011
The Green Smoothie Experiment-Rawfood Diet

Note: This is MY blog- These are My thoughts and feeling for my use only. Some parts of my blog may not be suitable or agreeable to every reader, especially children, and I am not writing this to appease anyone but myself-So if you're here to bitch about how unhealthy my blog is, don't waste your time.
Cause this is MY blog...not yours. Go bitch about it on your own blog.
P.S.-read at your own risk.
This is day 18 . I weighted in this morning at 217.4 - my goal weight in 85days is 170. That will be a total of 52pounds in 85 days.
As you can see-I hit a stall over the past week or so. Now I am adding an hour of exercise to see if that will jump start me back on the weight loss. I am also working on getting in the habit of drinking half a gallon of water before noon each day. This is not the easiest thing but I am doing it! I drink like a cup every 30 minutes or so. Over all I feel better. I decided to only write in this blog once or twice a week instead of everyday. That kinda makes the process go faster for me. I've also decided to stick strictly to green smoothies and water for the rest of the 85 days. no salad or beans. Hopefully this will make my weight-loss go faster also. Well this is what seems to be working for me, but you have to find the path that works best for you. I am looking forward to getting back in my skinny jeans. Hope to be wearing a pair to thanksgiving dinner. I will post a picture that day! Anyway stay active-raw & green!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home